Thursday, November 02, 2006

School Pictures

Here is Natey's school picture. It's not my favorite, but he makes that face so often that I MUST keep them. It's not that I don't like them as much as it is that I thought last years were so much better. I'll look back at them when he's 15 and remember that devilish little grin of his.
We had Peach's taken too. I thought they turned out well. She sat very well for them. We were pleased with the way they turned out.

I wanted to get this out sooner, but my computer was taken over at work by people trying to fix something on it. Any way, I just wanted you all to see my cute children again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. Tracy gave me your site so I could go out and see what you say when I have the time. I have a kids Jeff Gordon t-shirt would Nate like it? I am not sure the size but I will bring it on the 17th when we come to Tracy's Late Karen

Kerrie said...

Yes! Doesn't matter if it goes to his toes or shows his belly button, Karen. He'd LOVE it!