Friday, November 24, 2006

How was your Thanksgiving?

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. We went to my Mom's house in Milbank. For some reason, if I'm going to Milbank then the wind is going to blow and it's either going to try to blow me off the road or try to blow me backwards (meaning that I'm driving right into it). Yesterday wasn't any different. I thought Justin was going to drive off the road a couple of times trying to battle the wind. It was nuts! The wind wasn't as obvious in Milbank as it was out in the country, thankfully. After we ate, the big kids (the 4 year olds) were able to play in the back yard.

I talked to Tracy today and she's still in quite a bit of pain. She said that she has no idea how I went through 3 c-sections. I remember when I had Nathan, Tracy came to see me and told me that she thought I took the easy way out - the easy way being not having to labor. She's since changed her mind. Surgery isn't easy, that's for sure. She hasn't gotten the green light to eat yet, so she's not all to happy about that and who can blame her? Kari and Barb, I passed on your well wishes and Tracy appreciated them. She hopes to be out by Monday. I'll keep you all informed.


Justin left today to finish deer hunting. My sister is coming to stay a few days, so that will be fun. I still can't lift Claire, so her help is welcomed.

Did any of you go shopping today? I know people say your crazy to go, but sometimes you can get really great deals, especially if you're looking for something in particular. I did a little shopping today....from my computer. Did you know that you can get all those great deals at Wal-Mart at your house on your computer? Yep, that's right. Of coarse you have to pay shipping, but for me it's MUCH better than being ANY WHERE at 5am.

Anywho, that's all I have for today. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left Madison a little before 5 this morning and got home a little after 5 tonight...I LOVED IT! I love the thrill of it all...the hunt of it all...it's such a rush!

Tracy said...

I certainly didn't mean you took the "easy" way out...it just sucked going through labor!

But surgery sucks that is for sure!