Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm sorry I said the 'F word'

Yesterday when Nathan got home from school, we were sitting on the couch and he said "I'm sorry I said the F word". I asked him what the F word was. He told me that he didn't know. I asked how he could be sorry for saying it if he didn't know what it was. He told me he only knew it was bad, but didn't know the actual word. That was what I figured, but at least he's sorry I guess.

Today is November 28th. I say this because I can't believe that it's November 28 and we had a thunder storm go through last night. I woke up to thunder (and Jack crying) at about 2:45 this morning. A THUNDER STORM! It rained for a while too. We've had thunder snow in late November, but I don't recall ever having a thunder storm in late November. Very odd!

Jack slept like a rock during the evening hours last night. The two nights prior, Shannon and I kept him awake in the evening so that he'd sleep more though the night. Yeah, it didn't work last night. I tried to wake him up at about 9:30pm and he was dead to the world. Therefore he woke up at 2:45am and didn't go back to sleep until about 4ish. Then he was back up at 7:30. I liked the two nights prior much better. I'll do my best to keep him awake this evening.

We are anxiously awaiting for Tracy and Dawson to come over. I thought it might be nice for Dawson to come over and play with his pal for a while and Tracy decided that she'd come over for a visit too. I'm very excited to see them.

Claire is saying more and more words by the day. I should have recorded her saying Izzie. She would almost yell it. She'd say Izzie but not Evie. She tries to repeat much of what's being said. I sure hope she doesn't repeat her brothers potty mouth. LOL!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It was great to see you today!!! I missed you while I was away! :) Thanks for the visit!

LOVE ALWAYS!