Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Are you a monster?

Last night I made hot-dish for supper. Nathan LOVES hot-dish. When he asked me what we were having for supper, I told him and he said "Pam makes the BEST....hot dish." It was SO funny. He realized mid sentence that he might hurt my feelings by saying this. He kept looking at me to see if this was going to be ok or not. It obviously was. Very funny though!

After eating, Nathan looked at Claire who was a mess. He said "Mom, can you clean her up - she looks like a monster." I said "Claire, are you a monster?" and then I roared at her. She thought that was some kind of fun. I took a video of it, but you can't hear her roar very loud. She does it more as a whisper.

Last night I went to bed at 9:30. I couldn't stay up any longer. I slept ok, but woke up tired. I'm better now though.

Well, that's about it for now. Enjoy my monsters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute monsters...you make great hotdish Ker!!! Don't let anyone tell you differently! :)

Love,

Trac