Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Natey's winter wonderland!

We woke up to snow on the ground today. It was actually still snowing off and on until Nathan went to school. Natey told me that his wish came true. He said he'd been wishing for snow. He couldn't wait to go shovel the sidewalk. Well, the snow didn't stay on the sidewalk, but it did stick to the grass - which is just as fun to shovel if you're 4 years old. Here are some pictures of one of the happiest 4 year old on the planet! Ok, so he doesn't look happy. It's the camera's fault. You know - sometimes the camera adds 5 pounds to you, well, OUR camera adds a frown to Nathan until you bring out, say, CLAIRE! :) Justin says that Claire reminds him of Evie in her new little hat. Any guesses as to where that snowball might have ended up? Yeah, right in my face. That was the last of the snowballs thrown. Of coarse Claire had to fall down in the mud and not the snow. That coat puts her off kilter for some reason. She's fallen smack-dab on her face before too - so I guess I should be glad that didn't happen.

When Natey got home from school, almost all the snow was melted. He wasn't very happy about it. At least he got to play in it for a while!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there's a resemblance between Claire and Evie in that picture. That is the cutest hat, and I'm glad Nathan got to have a little fun with the first snow!

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! The kids wanted to build a snowman yesterday with "all that snow"!! Unfortunately by the time we got outside it was melted! :(

Hope you are having a good day!

Love,

Trac

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerrie~
This is Jennie's friend Tina, you know the one you had to buy underwear for at her wedding?? Hahaha.
Well, I just wanted to let you know that I look at your site everyday and your comments just crack me up...the one about Claire falling in the mud and not the snow was great.
Your kids are beautiful!! The video of Claire blowing a kiss is just precious!
Take Care!!
Tina

Kerrie said...

Hi there Tina! I also look at your website often. Alexandra is SO cute and takes great pictures. The comments you put under them CRACK me up!!! It was great to hear from you. I'm glad you're doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that we look at each others sites and have never said hello!!
Good luck with the upcoming baby boy! Is #3 going to be your last or are you guys going for more??
Aren't kids just great?
Let me know how everything goes on D Day! My email address is tinabena79@hotmail.com