Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pictures Galore!

I thought I'd post some pictures that I've taken over the past couple of days. I'm not sure why Nathan let me take such a nice picture of him, but I sure appreciated it. It doesn't happen often. Stay tuned and you'll see for yourself.
Nathan took this one of me. He LOVES to take pictures. I wonder where he gets it? :)See what I mean? I don't recall why he thought this was a good face to make, but some days it's just easier to let him be 'silly' for the camera.Claire loves to wear shoes. As you can tell, it doesn't matter who they belong to - she'll try them.

"I wonder if I can get these in a 4W?"Yesterday we got to play outside for a bit. Natey's been DYING to ride Lightning again. He finally got to. He REFUSED to look at the camera........

.....until I told him that it would be time to go inside if he couldn't at least give me one good picture of him for the day. Voila! Here's Claire playing outside yesterday. She loved crunching in the leaves.As you can tell, she LOVES to be outside as much as Nathan does.
She wanted to see our dog, Drake - or Dake as she calls him. She started out very excited about it all...... ......and then Drake started barking REALLY loud at her which triggered this.......... This is the first time that I've left Claire's shirt on her head like this. She thought it was VERY fun and kept swinging her head back and forth. Nathan LOVES to wear his shirt on his head. I'm sure we'll see them like this often.

And finally - Natey!

Nathan enjoyed seeing 'Officer Rob' at his school yesterday. Rob said that Natey was the best listener. He said it was obvious that he didn't want to miss a single thing that Rob said. The only question that Natey asked was "I think you work with my dad, right?" knowing full well what the answer was. He told us all about the visit at supper last night. Rob had already told Justin and I what was said and such....it was cute hearing Rob tell the story as well.

I'll leave you with a video that I took of the kids last night. Natey wanted to sing his ABC's for the camera. We didn't know that Peach was going to try to steal the show. It's a good thing that Natey didn't seem to mind too much. :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Nathan is at my house right now when I viewed these pics! He laughed and laughed and kept saying "that's me" and "that's Claire!" It was cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's Drake...the dog that wanted to be "friends" with Corey's dog! Ha!

Kerrie said...

Yeah, good thing he didn't do the same thing to your girls that he did Claire. :)