Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pictures, pictures, everywhere!

Here is a quick look at our trip to Aberdeen. I have a doctors appointment today, so I'll either post again tonight or tomorrow about that. I just wanted everyone to see how cute my nieces are.

Here's Evie!

Princess Izzie :)


Claire and Izzie


Natey, Evie and Claire


This has to be one of the cutest pictures of Izzie that I've taken. LOVE IT!


I was trying to get the big kids to smile - which they didn't want to do. However, I told them whoever smiled first won. Shock - Natey was ALL over that!


Now both winners. (See how easy that is?)


Have you seen a cuter Peach? I didn't think so.


Shannon made a cake in honor of Evie's birthday. She let the kids decorate it. They thought this was AWESOME and had a fun time doing it.


Here's Evie getting some help with decorating.


They couldn't have been happier with the finished product.


A real beauty!


They both got candles - always a hit.

Do I smell cake?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great memories are being made!! I wish we lived closer to Reg and Tera and Trent and baby Abigail (who's still in Tera's tummy), so Emma could play with her cousins!