Monday, October 02, 2006

Jealous?

I thought I'd show you how swollen my legs and feet are today. Pretty huh? I didn't have much polish on my toes, so I touched them up. :) HA! (I thought I'd try to match the text to my newly 'painted' toe nails.) I knew you'd all appreciate that. Check out those bad boys. They feel gross!

I'm so tired today I can hardly stand myself. I didn't get to bed until after 2:30 this morning due to that nap I took yesterday. It was a good idea yesterday at noon when I couldn't keep my eyes open, but last night I realized it wasn't the best move I'd made all day. Getting up at 6:40 was sure fun though.....er - or not! I'll be ready for bed tonight. There's no doubt about it.

A friend of a friend of mine was supposed to have her baby the same day we are. However, she's having some complications and will have to have her baby early. I called the nurse today to see if I could get the 7am surgery time instead. It's much easier for me to not eat when I'm sleeping then to not eat while I'm awake. :) The nurse said that I should call her when the other baby is born and she'll put me in that 7am spot. I told her that I felt as though I was being rude, but she said that I wasn't and that it would actually work better for Dr. Hassebroek. Hopefully that works out.

Well, that's about all I have to report for now.

No comments: