Monday, October 30, 2006

GO - FIGHT - WIN!

Does he mean business or what? He was JACKED that I put a paw print on his face - or bulldog paint as he called it. I put a paw on each cheek. You'd thought I put a gold bar in each pocket. He was STOKED! He and Justin are still at the game, so I'm not sure if the Bulldogs won yet or not. More on that tomorrow.

It was FREEZING cold here in SD today. The wind blew like crazy. They were predicting sustained winds at 30 mph with gusts up to 40+ mph. It was wicked out there. Thank goodness today wasn't Halloween. Tomorrow isn't supposed to be very warm, but we'll be ok as long as that wind doesn't rear its ugly head.

This morning I got to bed at about 8:45 and to sleep at about 8:47. I was beat. I only slept until 11 again. I got up and spent some time with the kids then went to my appointment in Sioux Falls. I put pig tails in Claire's hair before she went to Pam's. She let me get them in, but it wasn't long before she was trying to get them out. They were in when she went to Pam's, but out by the time I went to pick her up.

My appointment went fine today. I've gained 25 pounds and measure at 36 cm still. I told the doctor I was surprised by this and she said that she's not going to worry until we're 3 off. I wasn't worried about it at all, actually. I'm just surprised that I've been at 36 for this many weeks. Another surprise for me was that I tested positive for Step B. She checked for me and I tested negative with Nathan and she couldn't find that I was even tested with Claire. She said they might have tested at the hospital which wouldn't have been in my clinic file. It's not a huge deal. I was surprised though. I got back next Monday. I'll have an ultrasound and a check up. Then that Friday we'll have the baby!!!


UPDATE: Justin and Natey just got home and it sounds like the Bulldogs lost. Shoot! Natey had a good time anyway.

I got something today that's going to save my marriage. Wanna see it? Ok.
Justin and I still don't agree on a name for this baby. He wants me to just give him a name and be done with it. I refuse. Just because he's a 3rd child and unplanned doesn't mean that he's not going to have a name that I like. We still have time (yes, I realize it's running out quickly).

No comments: