Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ONE month from today

One month from today we'll bring our 3rd baby into the world. This pregnancy has gone very fast. I'm not sure that my brain knows that this baby isn't going to always live inside of me. We still don't have a name picked out - which is odd. We've known he's a boy for quite some time yet no name to speak of.

I saw the doctor today and it was pretty uneventful. We rescheduled my surgery to 7am which I like much better. I can't image fasting for a 2pm surgery. I had an ultrasound today before I saw the doctor, but she wasn't able to get very good pictures of the baby. His head was on my right side and his boy went across me instead of up and down. Tonight Nathan got to feel the baby's head. He thought that was pretty cool. He can't wait until Halloween because he knows that the baby comes right after Halloween.

Justin is gone this week. He left last Saturday night for Montana. He has a week long class out there and won't be home until Saturday sometime. Taking care of the kids and being this pregnant hasn't been easy. Tomorrow and Thursday will be my hardest days though. I'll have to get the kids up and to Pam's by 7:45 so that I can get to work on time. That's going to take an act of God I'm afraid. I'll make it I'm sure - probably not on time, but I'll make it. :)

Anyway, I better move on to something else. I wish it were bed time, but not quite yet. The kids are playing in the bath and I've got a load of laundry going. Onward and upward, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite subjects in all the world; GRANDKIDDLES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't blame the no name thing on me I have a GREAT name picked out and you don't want it. Along with a long list of others. And yet you use we?